System of glass partition walls MB-45 OFFICE
Due to its versatility and great possibilities in terms of building high rooms, the MB-45 OFFICE system is dedicated to the construction of light and solid walls in conference and office rooms with clearly marked doors. The elements of this system can be used to make fixed walls and all-glass door leaves (hinged and swinging).
The structural depth of the profiles is 45 mm, which is the same as the depth of all frame sections and posts of the base MB-45 system. Both of these solutions are fully compatible, so you can almost freely combine the profiles of both systems. The MB-45 OFFICE system is based on several base profiles which, after tightening the appropriate adaptive profiles, can act as a window frame, door frame, crossbar or post. It can be used with hinges, locks and door closers by Aluprof, Geze and WSS. The functionality of this version of the MB-45 system allows you to change the interior arrangement by disassembling the connections and reassembling them, changing, for example, the angle of installation or its functions.
In the MB-45 OFFICE construction, it is possible to use various types of fillings and panes: both single and combined, with thicknesses ranging from 2 - 25 mm. This system is dedicated to large-size 8, 10 and 12 mm thick toughened glass panes. They are mounted using glazing beads and gaskets.
Cross-section of a connection between a glass door and a glass wall in the MB-45 Office system
FUNCTIONALITY AND AESTHETICS
- light and strong structure
- construction depth 45 mm
- infill range 2–25 mm (dedicated 8, 10 and 12 mm toughened glass panes)
- various types of structures: partition walls, windows, doors, including manual and automatic sliding doors, swing doors, vestibules, etc.
- smoke-proof door MB-45D in Sm, Sa classes
- continuous glazing gaskets, no cutting at the corners
- it is possible to change the interior arrangement
- system adapted to typical fittings of many companies, eg Aluprof, WSS
System of glass partition walls MB-80 OFFICE
System of internal double-glazed partition walls. MB-80 OFFICE it is used to make internal partitions in offices and other public utility rooms.
The MB-80 OFFICE system enables the use of various types of transparent and non-transparent fillings with the use of internal blinds and the installation of electrical equipment and office equipment. These walls are especially recommended in facilities where high acoustic insulation is required. The main feature of the proposed structure is its versatility in arranging office space combined with the simplicity of performing all works on the construction site.
Functionality and aesthetics
- various types of fillings: panes th. 4-14 mm, furniture boards th. 16-18 mm, plasterboards
- the depth and design of the base profiles allow the installation of inter-pane blinds, including automatic blinds
- possibility of joining the wall with a standard 75 mm thick plasterboard wall
- perfect soundproofing of the office - acoustics at the level of 50 dB, depending on the fillings used
- possibility of making walls: 80 mm and 92 mm
- any division of space, realization of the wall angle in the range of 90 ° ÷ 180 °
- simplicity of prefabrication and assembly, possible prefabrication directly on site
- cable routing inside the wall, installation of standard electrical sockets
- possibility of connection: with the MB-45 wall (centrally or flush with the plane of the wall), with the door of the MB-45S system (flush with the plane of the wall and hinges not protruding beyond the face) and with the door of the MB-EXPO and MB-45 OFFICE system (with the central location of the sash) with the plane of the wall and hinges not protruding beyond the face)
- high stiffness of the sections allows for any interior arrangement - for example, a structure with 4 mm panes, with a 1,3 m spacing between posts, may be up to 5,4 m high, and with the reinforcement of the posts with a steel core - up to 6,35 m
MB-HARMONY glass partition wall system
MB-HARMONY OFFICE is a new family of products for the construction of internal glass walls, the main idea of which is to create a system that is easy to prefabricate and quick to install, ensuring a modern, light design and comfort of use, combined with durability and guaranteed operation.
MB-HARMONY is a single-glazed system that is part of a larger group of MB-HARMONY OFFICE glass walls. It is characterized by a geometrically light structure that is easy to assemble and does not require any special tools. Provides for joining with tempered glass, laminated glass and glass in the acoustic version from 10 - 12 mm. Perfect for typical office spaces, even with increased acoustic requirements.
MB-HARMONY DUO is a system for the construction of internal double-glazed walls, the main purpose of which is all office spaces with very high acoustic requirements. Double glazing provides insulation necessary to maintain both good working comfort and the security of confidentiality in interview rooms. The geometry of the system is entirely related to the single-pane MB-HARMONY walls, which allows for a consistent and aesthetic use of both solutions within one architectural space.
FUNCTIONALITY AND AESTHETICS
- the structural lightness of the sections - only 31 mm high
- compatibility of MB-Harmony and MB-Harmony DUO solutions
- the whole system is based on a few basic elements
- the number of fasteners and accessories is reduced to a minimum
- simplicity of assembly and prefabrication (directly on site)
- unique installation panel based on base profiles
- no need for acrylic joints on the walls
- the assembly of fittings and accessories mostly does not require any flashings - they have been limited to just a few cases
- machining performed with the use of portable tools
- hidden glazing gaskets inserted before the installation of the profiles
- stability and reliability of the structure confirmed by tests
- universal frame for all types of doors
- glazing range - ESG 10, ESG12, VSG 55.1, VSG 55.2, VSG 66.1, VSG 66.2 VSG 55.2 with acoustic foil, VSG 66.2 with acoustic foil
- acoustic insulation for MB-Harmony: Rw max 39dB / Ra1 max 38dB, for MB-Harmony DUO: Rw max 48dB / Ra1 max 46dB
- Category of use - IVb
- room category - A, B, C1 ÷ C5, D
- height - 3200/3600 mm*
- finish - anode, colors from the RAL palette and the ADEC palette in the color of wood and concrete
* for glass ESG 12, VSG 66.1, VSG 66.2, VSG 66.2 with acoustic foil