System of internal double-glazed partition walls. MB-80 OFFICE it is used to make internal partitions in offices and other public utility rooms.
The MB-80 OFFICE system enables the use of various types of transparent and non-transparent fillings with the use of internal blinds and the installation of electrical equipment and office equipment. These walls are especially recommended in facilities where high acoustic insulation is required. The main feature of the proposed structure is its versatility in arranging office space combined with the simplicity of performing all works on the construction site.
Cross-section of the crossbar with the shutter of the MB-80 Office partition wall
Side view of the MB-80 Office partition wall with a door
Functionality and aesthetics
- various types of fillings: panes th. 4-14 mm, furniture boards th. 16-18 mm, plasterboards
- the depth and design of the base profiles allow the installation of inter-pane blinds, including automatic blinds
- possibility of joining the wall with a standard 75 mm thick plasterboard wall
- perfect soundproofing of the office - acoustics at the level of 50 dB, depending on the fillings used
- possibility of making walls: 80 mm and 92 mm
- any division of space, realization of the wall angle in the range of 90 ° ÷ 180 °
- simplicity of prefabrication and assembly, possible prefabrication directly on site
- cable routing inside the wall, installation of standard electrical sockets
- possibility of connection: with the MB-45 wall (centrally or flush with the plane of the wall), with the door of the MB-45S system (flush with the plane of the wall and hinges not protruding beyond the face) and with the door of the MB-EXPO and MB-45 OFFICE system (with the central location of the sash) with the plane of the wall and hinges not protruding beyond the face)
- high stiffness of the sections allows for any interior arrangement - for example, a structure with 4 mm panes, with a 1,3 m spacing between posts, may be up to 5,4 m high, and with the reinforcement of the posts with a steel core - up to 6,35 m