Work and career in our company.
Why is it worth working with us?
Or maybe you want to gain valuable experience related to windows and doors from scratch?
Join our team and develop your skills. Apply - we are waiting for you!
- stable and long-term employment based on an employment contract
- work from Monday - Friday
- attractive salary depending on knowledge, commitment and competence
- the possibility of professional development / promotion as well as work in a creative and friendly atmosphere
- independent service of workshop tools
- proper and timely implementation of the entrusted tasks
- optimal use of machinery and production materials
- participation in the optimization of the production process through continuous improvement, increased efficiency and cost reduction
- experience in the window and door industry is welcome
- communicativeness and cooperation skills
- commitment, initiative and integrity
Please include the following clause on your CV: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by PPUH Door - Franciszek Filipek and for the purposes of future recruitment (GDPR)".
We kindly inform you that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
PPUH Door - Franciszek Filipek
Adolfa Mitery 5, 32-700 Bochnia,
NIP: 8681214194, REGON: 851698160
concerning the information obligation in the recruitment process
implementing the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data; hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR")
- The administrator of personal data is PPUH Door - Franciszek Filipek, Adolfa Mitery 5, 32-700 Bochnia, NIP: 8681214194, REGON: 851698160 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- Administrator's contact details: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data to the extent specified in art. 222 1 of the Labor Code will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process pursuant to art. 221 of the Labor Code in connection with joke. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") as part of the legal obligation incumbent on the data controller.
- Personal data will also be processed for the purpose of future recruitments, but only with the prior consent of the data subject.
- The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing based on this consent before the date of its withdrawal.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Providing the data referred to in point 4 is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, in particular, it will not be the basis for unfavorable treatment of the candidate and will not constitute a reason justifying the refusal of employment.
- Personal data collected in order to carry out the recruitment process will be processed and stored until the end of the recruitment process, and the data will be processed on the basis of consent for future recruitment, for an indefinite period, until the consent is revoked.
- In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, the data will be deleted immediately.
- Personal data will not be transferred by the Administrator to third countries or entities based in foreign countries.
- You have the right to access your personal data, correct your data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer your data.
- In case of any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator, you can contact the Data Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.