The MB-86 window and door system is characterized by very good performance, giving the possibility of satisfying various needs of users. The design of its structural sections features 3 variants, depending on the requirements of thermal energy saving: ST, SI and AERO. The MB-86 is the world’s first aluminum window system to use aerogel – a material with excellent thermal insulation. One of the advantages of the MB-86 system is also high strength of profiles, which makes it possible to make windows of large dimensions and weight.
Features that affect the functionality and aesthetics of MB-86 windows made in the system:
- Wide thermal breaks in a new shape
- A wide range of structural sections ensures the required aesthetics and strength of the structure
- Glazing beads with additional sealing
- Profile shapes suitable for mounting various types of boundary fittings, including hidden hinges
- A wide range of glazing allows to use all types of glass, including double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglary ones
- Drainage for the profiles available in two variants: traditional or hidden
Depending on the profiles used, MB-86 windows and accessories achieve very good thermal performance MB-86 ST from 1.39W/m2K, MB-86 SI from 0.92W/m2K, MB-86 AERO from 0.57W/m2K.
|Glazing depth (non-/openable windows)||13.5-61.5mm/21-70.5mm||7-52mm/15-60mm|
|Max. tilt-and-turn window dimensions||1700mmx2800mm (W x H)||1600mmx2500mm (W x H)|
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/door/domains/door-filipek.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/besite/single-offer.php on line 65
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/door/domains/door-filipek.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/besite/single-offer.php on line 65